httpd-users mailing list archives

From <g...@openanswers.co.uk>
Subject HTTPS problem with Proxy
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:34:47 GMT
Hi,
I have a problem, I am trying to use ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse to an
https server, but it does not seem to be working.

The configuration is quite simply
ProxyPass	/	https://some.server.com/
ProxyPassReverse	/	https://some.server.com

If I use http it works, but it does not seem to want to work at all for
https. The error message I get from the browser is: FORBIDDEN, You don't
have permission to access / on this server.

Now, I know that I do have access to the second server because I can
connect fine to it from my browser, and the two hosts know of each other,
because, as I said, the http works fine.

Can somebody be of assistance in this please?

-Geir