httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chad Morland <chad.morl...@inquent.com>
Subject Re: vhosting
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 05:20:35 GMT
If you only want to access these sites from your internal network you can
edit your hosts file (not sure where it is located in Windows) or setup an
internal dns server to run your network's own DNS. That way you wouldn't
have to talk to your ISP for every subdomain DNS change that you want to
make for your internal network. However way you decide to go about it you
must setup some type of name resolution before you can accomplish what you
are requesting.

Just a couple alternate suggestions you can look into... ;)

Chad Morland
Sr. UNIX Administrator
InQuent Technologies Inc.
T. 416-645-4554