httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Gabriel Duquesnoy" <jean-gabr...@duquesnoy.de>
Subject RE: Apache and PHP on Linux
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:30:54 GMT
I have such a line, and there is no error in the defined log file.
But I found the reason which was once again permissions, the .php
files had only read and write permissions and no execute rights.
Now I get another error, on the browser side it says:
"Internal server error  The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. ..."
In the Apache error log file I get the following:
"configuration error: couldn't check user. No user file?: /path/file.php"

Could anyone please help me out? Which user file is meant? I am
using Apache with mod-SSL and user authentication on the directory.

Regards,

Jean-Gabriel