httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jean-Gabriel Duquesnoy" <jean-gabr...@duquesnoy.de>
Subject RE: htaccess and winbind
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:59:05 GMT
You need to create the password file using the password utility that is
included with apache. You should find it in your bin directory beneath
the Apache directory or in the directory where you have installed the
binaries of Apache.
It is called password. I do not remember completely the syntax but with
the command ./password --help you will have all information you need to
create your password file. Just remember the location where you put it
to point to it in your .htaccess file.

Jean-Gabriel Duquesnoy
e-mail: jean-gabriel@duquesnoy.de
http://www.duquesnoy.de