httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Alek Andreev" <a...@post.com>
Subject Rewrite Problem
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 07:53:46 GMT
Hi!

I am having a problem with mod_rewrite on Apache 1.3. I have configured
rewrite so that if a user request a page that does not exist, the request is
forwarded to a PHP script. So, if I request /non/existent/file, the server
will call index.php?p=/non/existent/file. This works fine, still I would
also like to be able to do the same in SSI files (<!--#include
virtual="/non/existent/file" -->), but the server gives me an SSI error
because the file does not exist. How can I fix that?

PS I tried the same with a 404 handler, still did not work.

Regards,
Alek Andreev
alek@post.com