httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Williams" <chriw...@cmguc.com>
Subject Creating a mod with 2.0 question...
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:57:45 GMT
I am building a mod for apache 2.0 and have a question.  I have defined a
function for the child_init hook.  While in the function, I do some
initialization.  If my mod initialization fails, I want to prevent apache
from starting up.  Is there a function or state I can set for this to
happen?  I am already placing comments in the error_log.  Not sure if it
matters but my mod will be dynamically loaded.

Thanks!
Chris