httpd-users mailing list archives

From "W i l l y" <willyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CGI in users own dirs
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:05:02 GMT

>For Willy: Did you get it working?

Well I tried changing the order of the two directory blocks, but that didn't
help.  I also tried replacing the httpd.conf with the default, and then
re-editing it, in the correct order, but it still did not work.  It might
just be a bug though, because I am running the testing release of debian
here, which also means that I'm running a testing release of apache for
debian.  Maybe apache and debian aren't mixing too well on my pc.