httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: P3P headers
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:44:21 GMT

> From: jesso2000@earthlink.net [mailto:jesso2000@earthlink.net]

> >Very strange!  What version of Apache?  If it is 1.3.22, try
> backing up to
> >1.3.20 and see if that fixes the problem.
>
> Thanks for your email. I'm actually still using 1.3.19 ...

I just tried to recreate this with a version very close to 1.3.19 and I
could not.

No offence intended, but my guess is that you have made a simple mistake in
your testing: not clearing the cache, not restarting the server, using the
wrong url, etc.

If you are really sure that you can recreate this consistently, please give
some more details of your setup.

Joshua.