httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: cgi stdin
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 21:06:08 GMT

The "official" word in this regard comes from the CGI spec:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#cgi-spec

There you will find that CGI data can come from two places.  If you really
POST, then it comes in stdin.  If you GET the cgi script, then it comes in
the QUERY_STRING.  My suspicion is that your are using method="get" in your
form.  Try changing it to method="post".

Joshua.