httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: P3P headers
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:00:56 GMT

I just tried this on my system with a "&" and could not recreate the
problem.

I tried it on your box, and while I get the P3P header for the root site, I
do not get it when I request c.cgi, regardless of any query string.  Where
in the httpd.conf did you place the Header directive?  You should place it
in the main server context, outside any <directory> sections.

Joshua.