httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: CGI Issue
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:53:31 GMT

> From: Lawrence, Sean [mailto:slawrence@seveninteractive.com]

> The only line I have
> that mentions
> ExecCGI in my entire conf file is the one that reads:
>
> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews ExecCGI

Searching for "ExecCGI" in httpd.conf is not right.  You need to search for
every "Options" directive.  Let me try this again.

This directive:
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Turns OFF ExecCGI, Includes, MutliViews, etc.  Anything not mentioned on the
Options line is turned off.

So if you have any other Options directives that don't mention ExecCGI, then
ExecCGI will be turned off for those locations.

Joshua.