httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emil Diego <em...@sportsline.com>
Subject SSI Configuration question.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:26:43 GMT
Hello all,

	I am running apache 1.3 on windows NT 4.0 Workstation.  I am having
trouble setting the server to process Server side includes.  I want the
server to check all .html and all .htm files for #include directives.

I beleive that I need to add the following settings to the httpd.conf file:
	# Allows Server Side Includes
	Options +Includes

	# Tell the server what type of files to parse for SSI directives
	AddType text/html .htm
	AddHandler server-parsed .htm

	AddType text/html .html
	AddHandler server-parsed .html

	The only problem is I dont know where in the file to add it to.  I
have tried in a few spots but I stil can not get it to work.  Any help is
much appreciated.

Emil
emild@sportsline.com