httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vishik, Claire" <vis...@tri.sbc.com>
Subject Problem displaying graphics
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 06:50:42 GMT
HI!

I am running apache 1.3.22 on Solaris 2.8 with mod_perl.

In all the directories, the server refuses to display images producing a
"Forbidden" error "you don't have permissions to access... etc".

The permissions on the directories containing graphics and graphics
themselves are fine. I can view the directory listing from the browser, but
not the files
themselves.

What is the problem?

Thank you in advance,

Claire Vishik
SBC Technology Resources Inc.
512-372-5468 (voice)
512-791-9920 (cell)
vishik@tri.sbc.com

	This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
SBC, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 512 372-5468 and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.