httpd-users mailing list archives

From jesso2...@earthlink.net
Subject RE: P3P headers
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:32:26 GMT

>I have no problem getting that URL with lynx.

Hmm I did it from another box and it worked OK. I guess it doesn't
work right in a local setting. Anyway, ok, so at this point basically
it seems like it's just not working on the cgi scripts that redirect -
basically it doesn't work right if the response is 302. Hmm this is
a huge problem. I assume it doesn't append the header because it
assumes the page that it is redirecting to will set any necessary
headers, but we can't assume that. Any idea how to get around this?

Thanks a million for your time and help.