httpd-users mailing list archives

From jesso2...@earthlink.net
Subject RE: P3P headers
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:47:27 GMT

>I tried it on your box, and while I get the P3P header for the root site, I
>do not get it when I request c.cgi, regardless of any query string.  Where
>in the httpd.conf did you place the Header directive?  You should place it
>in the main server context, outside any <directory> sections.

Now I'm really getting confused - I get the P3P header on all URLs
unless it has a & in the query string. =(

>Hmmm... I just noticed that your CGI script is return a 302 redirect.  That
>is probably the issue.

Do you have any idea how to fix this? I'm actually not so sure because
like I said myself and everyone has who tested it does get the P3P header
on any URL unless there is a & in the query string. See for yourself using
the w3.org validator:

http://validator.w3.org/p3p/20010928/p3p.pl?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adminder.com%2Fc.cgi%3Fadminder

Regardless, thanks so much for your time and help. If you have any
other ideas I'd love to hear them.