httpd-users mailing list archives

From jesso2...@earthlink.net
Subject RE: P3P headers
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:51:02 GMT

>I just tried to recreate this with a version very close to 1.3.19 and I
>could not.
>
>No offence intended, but my guess is that you have made a simple mistake in
>your testing: not clearing the cache, not restarting the server, using the
>wrong url, etc.
>
>If you are really sure that you can recreate this consistently, please give
>some more details of your setup.

I have narrowed it down to a problem with using & in the query string.

These URLs all work fine and the header is appended:

http://www.adminder.com
http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi
http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?foo
etc

However http://www.adminder.com/c.cgi?foo&bar or any other URL with
a & in the query string does not work because the header is NOT added.

Just request these URLs and view the headers. You will see that the P3P
header is not appended if you use a & in the query string. Remove the &
and the P3P header is appended properly.

Is this a bug in mod_headers or am I missing something here? Thanks.