httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fred Koschara <wfr...@L5Development.com>
Subject Re: "Powered by Apache" logo for dark background?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:11:23 GMT
Um - it's not me that's having the problem - it's Irmund Thum, who's using
4.79.  4.75 works just fine, I stick to my position ("just say 'no' to '6
point oh'") ...
  -- Fred

At 06:24 PM 12/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm using 4.77...and I don't get that error
>Netscape 4.77
>
>if your are using 4.75 then THAT is the problem...
>upgrade to newer version will ya...geez
>
>Fred Koschara wrote:
> >
> > At 04:46 PM 12/30/01 -0500, Admin-myispnet <kompukit@naisp.net> wrote:
> > >wow...then your system is somehow messed up...
> > >cause I don't get that error at all...neither does anyone else.
> > >
> > >sorry.

> > It looks a browser problem - there's nothing wrong on the server.  The
> > browser is saying it doesn't know how to display HTML pages and needs a
> > plug-in to do it.  Try going back to Netscape 4.75.  It works for me, all
> > day - and I'm not planning to "upgrade" to any of the newer ones any time
> > soon...

For private sector (commercial) space development, visit
	http://www.L5Development.com
L5 Software Development - "out of this world" sites and software
	http://www.L5Software.com
StudioLines.com - Your place on the Internet for local music
	Music, feedback, connections. Tap the power of the Internet!
	http://www.StudioLines.com
How much did your last traffic ticket cost you?
	http://www.StopHighwayRobbery.com
ThmIndxr(tm), the *only* HTML thumbnail/indexer you need!
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?ThmIndxr
wCapLock(tm), makes CapsLock work like it does on a typewriter
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?wCapLock
KeywordGo(tm), provides keyword access to your popular pages
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?KeywordGo
BannerAds(tm), join multiple affiliate programs with one banner
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?BannerAds
My personal Web page is http://www.L5Development.com/wfredk
	Stop by some time!