httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fred Koschara <wfr...@L5Development.com>
Subject Re: "Powered by Apache" logo for dark background?
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:31:30 GMT
At 04:46 PM 12/30/01 -0500, Admin-myispnet <kompukit@naisp.net> wrote:
>wow...then your system is somehow messed up...
>cause I don't get that error at all...neither does anyone else.
>
>sorry.
>
>Irmund Thum wrote:
> >
> > Admin-myispnet wrote:
> > >
> > > Perhaps you could try something like I did...
> > > Click below:
> > >
> > > http://www.kompukit.com/mainindex.html
> > >
> > > I placed the logo inside a table with a white background.
> >
> > Netscape 4.79 gives an error message  "plugin for the mime type
> > text/html could not be found",
> > but the site is visible. Did you declare that in your httpd.conf or in
> > some of your numerous modules?
> > --
> > _ ___
> > |  |  Irmund    Thum
> > |  |

It looks a browser problem - there's nothing wrong on the server.  The
browser is saying it doesn't know how to display HTML pages and needs a
plug-in to do it.  Try going back to Netscape 4.75.  It works for me, all
day - and I'm not planning to "upgrade" to any of the newer ones any time
soon...
For private sector (commercial) space development, visit
	http://www.L5Development.com
L5 Software Development - "out of this world" sites and software
	http://www.L5Software.com
StudioLines.com - Your place on the Internet for local music
	Music, feedback, connections. Tap the power of the Internet!
	http://www.StudioLines.com
How much did your last traffic ticket cost you?
	http://www.StopHighwayRobbery.com
ThmIndxr(tm), the *only* HTML thumbnail/indexer you need!
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?ThmIndxr
wCapLock(tm), makes CapsLock work like it does on a typewriter
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?wCapLock
KeywordGo(tm), provides keyword access to your popular pages
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?KeywordGo
BannerAds(tm), join multiple affiliate programs with one banner
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?BannerAds
My personal Web page is http://www.L5Development.com/wfredk
	Stop by some time!