httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fred Koschara <wfr...@L5Development.com>
Subject RE: Best way to do this
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:48:32 GMT
At 08:48 PM 12/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>    What I am getting at is running Apache.  Then, creating multiple
>domains and directories to point them at.  Next, assigning each subdirectory
>to a different user so each user can update their files to manage their
>Web site.  Each user would exercise exclusive control over their files
>but Apache would be running under a separate user (perhaps root).

Get the _Apache_Server_Bible_ by Mohammed J. Kabir, pub. by IDG books.  RTFM.

For private sector (commercial) space development, visit
	http://www.L5Development.com
L5 Software Development - "out of this world" sites and software
	http://www.L5Software.com
StudioLines.com - Your place on the Internet for local music
	Music, feedback, connections. Tap the power of the Internet!
	http://www.StudioLines.com
How much did your last traffic ticket cost you?
	http://www.StopHighwayRobbery.com
ThmIndxr(tm), the *only* HTML thumbnail/indexer you need!
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?ThmIndxr
wCapLock(tm), makes CapsLock work like it does on a typewriter
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?wCapLock
KeywordGo(tm), provides keyword access to your popular pages
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?KeywordGo
BannerAds(tm), join multiple affiliate programs with one banner
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?BannerAds
My personal Web page is http://www.L5Development.com/wfredk
	Stop by some time!