httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fred Koschara <wfr...@L5Development.com>
Subject Re: Fixed:: "Relaying for virtual domains doesn't work"
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:37:11 GMT
My apologies to the members of this list:  I sent the above referenced
message to the wrong mailing list.  I guess I'm trying to fix too many
things at the same time - but who isn't?

BTW, Happy Holidays, all - no matter what your religious bent (or lack
thereof) is :)

-- Fred Koschara, President
    L5 Development Group
For private sector (commercial) space development, visit
	http://www.L5Development.com
L5 Software Development - "out of this world" sites and software
	http://www.L5Software.com
StudioLines.com - Your place on the Internet for local music
	Music, feedback, connections. Tap the power of the Internet!
	http://www.StudioLines.com
How much did your last traffic ticket cost you?
	http://www.StopHighwayRobbery.com
ThmIndxr(tm), the *only* HTML thumbnail/indexer you need!
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?ThmIndxr
wCapLock(tm), makes CapsLock work like it does on a typewriter
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?wCapLock
KeywordGo(tm), provides keyword access to your popular pages
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?KeywordGo
BannerAds(tm), join multiple affiliate programs with one banner
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?BannerAds
My personal Web page is http://www.L5Development.com/wfredk
	Stop by some time!