httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kyle <k...@ccidomain.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite IP -> URL
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:49:27 GMT
Joshua,

I appreciate the reply, but that just puts me back where I started
(those are the two mod_rewrite pages I have been looking at).
Nonetheless, I have now successfully tried and gotten both <VirtualHost>
and Rewrite to work.  Neither one solves my underlying (unmentioned)
problem.  I'm going to try to get my head together on this and if I
can't find a solution, I'll start a new thread.  Thanks.

-Kyle