httpd-users mailing list archives

From Irmund Thum <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org>
Subject Re: Apache/2.0.28 - SSL bug?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 20:28:12 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> Sorry, but I really don't believe that servername is ok.  Not when your
> server is sending trailing-slash redirects to new.host.name:443.  Does the
> SSL vhost have a proper servername?
you're right, I've simply forgotten this "standard" line within the
ssl.conf though editing the lines above and below.
This explains the link behavior with the missing trailing slash but not
why the page content is
- well displayed with the Opera browser on Linux/Win - Netscape, IE Win
- page source is shown by Netscape, Galeon, w3m on Linux

thanks
--
_ ___
|  |  Irmund    Thum