httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lamar Seifuddin <lama...@flash.net>
Subject Mod_include - SSI
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 20:46:05 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to load the module mod_includes, in order to use SSI on my
apache server.

I added these two lines to the httpd.conf

LoadModule includes_module libexec/mod_include.so
AddModule mod_include.c

Here is the error message I get in my configuration.

[root@desktop conf]# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl configtest

Syntax error on line 207 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Any ideas on why I get this error message?

thanks for your help.
much appreciated.

Lamar