httpd-users mailing list archives

From Raquel Rice <raq...@thericehouse.net>
Subject Re: Include directive
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:44:21 GMT
On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:14:40 -0500
Joshua Slive "Joshua Slive" <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> > From: Raquel Rice [mailto:raquel@thericehouse.net]
>
> > Within the last few days someone was talking about using include
> > files for virtual host configurations.  Where is the best place
> > keep those files?
>
> I don't think there is a "best" place.  It depends on how you
> manage your
> server, how many vhosts, how complicated they are, etc.
>
> If you only have a few vhosts, I would just put the configuration
> all in the
> httpd.conf.
>
> Joshua.

Thank you Joshua.  That's kind of what I thought about the "best"
place to keep the files.  I assume that if I do decide that seperate
files would make life easier that httpd would still have to be
restarted after making changes to an include file?

--
Raquel
Words are plentiful, but deeds are precious.