httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nikhil Surve <nik...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to get # of HTTP conenctions through C/C++ program
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:39:23 GMT
hi,

It would be very nice if nyone can provide me
some links or info about Apache HTTP server
providing some exposed APIs, such that i can
write a program in C/C++ and call this
APIs and get the performance related
information directly from Apache HTTP webserver ???
This performance related data couldbe like current
count of HTTP connections establised with Apache
webserver.

Just to give an example, Microsoft IIS webserver
provides the performance counters, which one can
read from registry using APIs provided by
Microsoft from a C/C++ program and get all the
performance related data ... r some similar interfaces
provided by Apache webserver ???

I dont want to go through the Apaches native
utilities or some third party performance
querying tools.

I would really be thankful if someone can provide
me information about this, or provide some useful
pointers on this.

Nikhil

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com