httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robb Hammack <r...@rhammack.com>
Subject Re: apxs - where do I get it?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:51:18 GMT
Thanks for the response, Joshua.
Unfortunatly, there's no apache_devel rpm on the 3 cd's I've got for Mandrake :(
rpmfind shows several apache_devel rpm's from mandrake, but they don't match the ver. no.
of my apache rpm. I'll take this over to a mandrakeexpert group, but it looks like I'll be
downloading the source from apache.org and compiling after all. at least that way I'll have
a "standard" build, with the files where they should be ;)

Thanks again!

Robb Hammack