httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Morgan <rmor...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Another question
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 20:11:41 GMT
On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 01:34:58PM -0600, Paul Stephenson wrote:
> I thought about that, but I don't know if that will work for me.  I was hoping to be
able to use the same server name, but one would be only internal (on the internal nick) and
the other would be external but both would have the same name.

You may want to look at the _default_ keyword for VirtualHosts.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/examples.html#default

This should allow you to setup a single virtualhost that will respond
to both the external and internal addresses.

-Ryan