httpd-users mailing list archives

From darren chamberlain <...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Answer: How to negate regular expressions in FilesMatch/.htaccess
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:12:27 GMT
nfudd@vsol.net <nfudd@vsol.net> said something to this effect on 12/13/2001:
> I wanted to have a directory where all files are password
> protected except for a couple.

I think you're our of luck.  A few times in the past, I've lost a
lot of hours trying to figure this out, and nothing ever came of
it.

BTW, my solution ended up being to install mod_perl and define
the Location directives using Perl syntax.

(darren)

--
People who are willing to give up freedom for the sake of short
term security, deserve neither freedom nor security.