httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: httpd services
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:43:13 GMT

You have your settings way too high, try commenting out those directives so
they fallback to the defaults which should be reasonable for most websites.
A quick look at the documentation for those directives will help you
understand what is going on, basically taht you are creating way much more
children than requests you have and they are slowing down the server.