httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Emre Yildirim" <e...@asper.org>
Subject modssl
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:26 GMT

Hi folks,

This is probably not the right mailinglist to ask this question, but I
haven'tgotten any response from the mod_ssl mailinglists.  I compiled apache with
mod_ssl/OpenSSL and starting it with 'startssl' works fine.  The process
showsup as /www/bin/httpd -DSSL so I guess mod_ssl is working.  My only problem
is: what do I put in my httpd.conf file?  Trying https://www.mydomain.com
doesn't work.  Does anyone know?  I couldn't find any examples.  I have
already created my server certificate and key, the only thing I need to
know isthe correct stuff to put into httpd.conf now.

Thanks for any help

--
Emre Yildirim <emre@asper.org>
GPG KeyID 0xF9E4A1D1 (pgpkeys.mit.edu)