httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Chan" <kevinc...@trasy.com>
Subject Re: Please help ..... thanks ! Cause no one answer my question ?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:30:34 GMT
Hi Owen and all,

I was attached the IE images from server and client with this email to
clarify my problem.  Hope it will help you to solve my problem.

Why I can get the data from server if java applet didn't work ?  Please
teach me how to solve it ....thanks !

Thanks and regards,
Kevin Chan

<Owen Boyle Wrote>

> Kevin Chan wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I got a problem on my Apache Server ver 1.3 which is running on MS
Windows
> > 2000.
> > Web page I would like to setup are provide some data from our company
> > account server,  Apache are using Java applet to receive the data from
> > account server.  There are no problem when browse the site from local
mahine
> > (Apache Server) using IE, all the table and data are show correctly.
The