httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gaylen" <gfral...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: I Must Be Retarded
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 06:40:28 GMT
Try this: rename httpd.conf to httpd.conf.old and restart your server.  Does
it still work?

Gaylen
gfraley5@earthlink.net
Home http://www.gaylenandmargie.com
PHP KISGB v2.5 Guest Book http://www.gaylenandmargie.com/phpwebsite

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence Johnson" <admin.desertstars@verizon.net>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: I Must Be Retarded

okay, i enterd blah.yourmom.com for servername and i still get the it worked
page.  so i guess that means it is using an alternate httpd.conf.  now what
do i do? can i force it to use a specific  httpd.conf?  shouldn't use
httpd.conf in the conf directory automatically?  Im confused.
THanks Gaylen, for all your help