httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: "come back later" page service
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:58:32 GMT

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, STONE,CHARLIE (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
>   I must apologize to the group, I emailed Ben Directly for some more
> information and in hindsight should have replied here instead.  From that a
> conversation went back a forth a few times.  For everyone's benefit, Here is
> what I came up with.
>
> create a new /document-root2/myproject
> (also a new mount point for security reasons)

That's great.  As I said, there are tons of ways to do this.  You are
making things a little more complicated than they need be, since if you
used one of my configuration suggestions there would be no need for the
extra document root, symlinks, etc.  But you can obviously use whatever
works.

Joshua.