httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stefanus Eko Yulianto" <...@ntt.net.id>
Subject Re: Password Directory
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:05:32 GMT
I already configure like your configuration
but there is an error like this :

--------------------------
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

-------------------------

here is my httpd.conf configurations

    <Directory "/usr/local/www/data/users">
        RewriteEngine        on
        RewriteCond         %{HTTP_HOST}   !^$
        RewriteRule          .*
https://192.168.255.20/users/%{REMOTE_USE}

         Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride AuthConfig
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        AuthName Users
        AuthType Basic
        Require valid-user

    </Directory>

and in each directory in .htaccess file

AuthName "restricted stuff"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/etc/apache/users

require user eko

but still cannot working

Please give me advise

Thanks