httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: 501 Method Not Implemented
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:17:03 GMT
I don't know how to fix this but I think it would be helpful if you specified the size limit.
It might point out some specific issue all on it's own to some on the list.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arul
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: 501 Method Not Implemented

  Hi All

  As i was talking about uploading a document ,To be more precise , from one JSP page we POST
the values to the next page where the EJB is called and datas are uploaded.

  Everything works fine , it the uploaded doc is less than a specific size..But in some cases
when the uploaded doc is bigger in size we get a 501 Method Not Implemented.

  Anywhere can i change the Maximum size of the Document being posted else whatever may be
the size of the document i need to post it to another page.

  How do i do this??

  -Arul