httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis Watson" <li...@visionsix.com>
Subject mod_userdir and multiple domains problem
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 04:40:06 GMT
Hello everyone. I am currently using apache 1.3.20 on a linux machine with
several ip based virtual domains. I have mod_userdir on and successfully
running in the users public_html folder that on the web comes out as
www.domain.com/~username/. This is what I want it to do except I only need
it on one domain and currently it is working on all domains that the server
is hosting. How can I limit the user directories to just one domain? I have
checked the doc's but seem to be empty handed on this.  Thanks for your
time.

Lewis