httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Shiflett <shifl...@php.net>
Subject Re: PHP testing - problem with php libraries loading
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:49:24 GMT
Hi Filin,

> I've tride a lot of variants and I even think that
>
> <IfModule @PHP_MODULE@>
>   php_admin_value extension_dir /usr/lib/php4/
> </IfModule>
>
> _should_ work - but it doesn't! I don't know why :(
> (I tried both t/extra.conf.in and
> t/conf/extra.conf.in)

The latter is the correct place.

You might try getting rid of the conditional statement, just to see if
that's the problem.

By the way, how are you testing to see whether this works? Is it the
output of phpinfo()?

http://shiflett.org/apache-test-demo.tar.gz

> Yes, I do like it. Actualy I'm rather fascinated by
> the versality and power of your testing suit.

Very happy to hear this. :-) Hopefully we can help you get this problem
solved.

Chris