httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Filin A." <owl_fil...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PHP testing - problem with php libraries loading
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:28:27 GMT
Hi.

Geoff:
> hmm, that's a good point.  t/conf/extra.conf.in only
affects php tests
> that
> run inside the server, such as
t/response/TestAPI/foo.php.

Nope. My test is in the t/response/TestPHP/

Chris:
> You might try getting rid of the conditional
> statement, just to see if
> that's the problem.

Nope. Removing of the condition doesn't solve the
problem :(

> By the way, how are you testing to see whether this
> works? Is it the
> output of phpinfo()?

Mm.. actually I just looked into the error_log...
But after I read your question I made an experiment
whith my
system httpd.conf and php.ini and checked phpinfo()
output.

I've set the extension_dir in php.ini to the wrong
directory
and assigned correct value in the httpd.conf.
It's strange but though phpinfo() acknowledges my
httpd.conf extension_dir as
a 'Local Value', extensions are not loaded.

It looks like settig the extension_dir in a httpd.conf
(or in an extra.conf.in) just don't work with my PHP
4.3.4 :(

I would appreciate your consideration...

--
Filin