httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Cryptic error when LWP isn't available
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:34:02 GMT
httpd-test gives a really cryptic error message when LWP isn't
installed:

.../Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestHarness.pm line 121.

Be nice if we could fix that.  It seems that $_ is trounced by
$self->run_t().  My perl-fu doesn't have an elegant solution other than
saving $_ before run_t() and then restoring it after.  After I did that,
I got the 'LWP isn't available' warnings.  *light bulb*

Once I installed LWP, the error disappeared for whatever reason.

Does anyone with perl-fu have a real solution?  -- justin