httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Testing
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:40:45 GMT
Well, you are already here :)  This is the discussion list of the
test suite and results folks observe.

Whenever you catch a regression, you are welcome to direct the info
to dev@httpd.apache.org, noting the prior-good and new-errored flavors
of httpd.

Beyond that - please submit patches to the perl-framework to this
list, and they will be reviewed and committed to the framework.
If you have other ideas, we have several test tools, e.g. specweb
and so on, and are always willing to entertain more :)

Bill