httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe and http://httpd.apache.org/test/
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:22:34 GMT

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Jim Martinez wrote:
>
>> Who maintains http://httpd.apache.org/test/ ?
>>
>> There's a image on it that reads "ApacheCon Europe 2005" that links to
>> the
>> ApacheCon US 2005 (via a redirect).
>>
>> ApacheCon Europe 2005 was, according to the web site, held around July
>> 18th, 2005.  Most likely the image should be changed to something
>> applicable for ApacheCon US 2005 (maybe a nonexistent logo).

looks like that link isn't part of test/ proper, but rather part of the
global httpd site nav - it also shows up on /, for example.  anyway, I think
that the folks who really spend the time on httpd.apache.org design will fix
it when they find some tuits.

> I believe anyone that is an httpd committer can change it.

I think that's right.

speaking of which, the real Apache-Test homepage is here

  http://perl.apache.org/Apache-Test/

anyone looking for something to contribute back might spend some time
sprucing it up - IIRC there is already an infrastructure in place to support

  Apache-Test/api
  Apache-Test/user/perl
  Apache-Test/user/php

etc