httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Girish Muraly <girishmur...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: perl-framework: cgi.t 21 test failures due to missing mod_cgi.log file
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:11:04 GMT
Hi Joe,

I am running the tests on Fedora Core 3. My Apache
(version 2.0.54) is configured as part of a LAMP stack
and I am running tests on each of the components
(Apache, Mysql and PHP,Perl,Python). I am quite new to
the httpd-tests. Are these details enough? Would you
like to me provide any specific details that would
help you?

Thanks
-Girish

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs