httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: need a custom verify_resp function
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 22:22:12 GMT

> Hello all,
>
> I have a change which implements a generic function comparing returned code
> against specified as an attribute of the url. The diff is enclosed. Is there
> a document how to check-in into the flood source tree?

Yup. It is actually for httpd-dev folks, but most rules apply anyway:

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/patches.html

Before you prepare unified diff (see document above), I'd suggest
removing global waitfor (flood_round_robin.c). It doesn't seem to be
used anywhere else. Also please consider using 'acceptcode' in favor of
'waitfor'. Technically speaking, flood doesn't wait for anything. It
just chceks return code, and moves forward. Besides that looks OK. If
nobody has any objections, I'll commit it as soon as I get my
development machine ready.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia