httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: need a custom verify_resp function
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 22:28:01 GMT

[...]
> I wonder if someone has already implemented a custom verify_resp function
> which checks if the return code equals to a given (can be different from
> 200)?

Nope. We have only 2 verify_resp functions, and basically they do the
same thing.

> Currently flood treats any code returned by http request and different from
> 200 and 3xx as indication of failure. In our testing we would like to send a
> request which is expected to return a specific failure code (e.g. 401), and
> treat it as a success if and only if the expected code is returned.
>
> I would like to make sure that this function has not been already
> implemented before start coding myself.

There is no such function, so you can go on and implement whatever you
need. However, it seems a bit weird, that such functionality requires
implementing a function. An generic function, that would use a pattern
to decide if a request succeded or not, would be great :)

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia