httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: installing flood
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 22:19:34 GMT

>  What is the purpose of the following:
>

>  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
>  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co
> httpd-test/flood
>  % cd flood
>  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co apr
>  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co apr-util

All those commands fetch recent source code from ASF repository. This
ensures, that you're using latest source code. Most of the problems,
that you noted in other e-mails (enabling ssl, no .deps file, etc.) come
  from the fact, that you use flood release 0.4. When you will use CVS
repository, then you'll get 1.2-dev which has a lot of problems
resolved. After looking at your e-mails, it looks like all your problems
will be solved by simple CVS fetch.

Having said all that, I'm not sure if CVS is still working for
httpd-test tree. I recall, that we were moving to Subversion. Anyone can
confirm?

I'll be back for development soon (just couple of days), so I'll sort
all those administrative things out ASAP.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia