httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <>
Subject Re: installing flood
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 22:19:34 GMT

>  What is the purpose of the following:
>  % cvs -d login
>  % cvs -d co
> httpd-test/flood
>  % cd flood
>  % cvs -d co apr
>  % cvs -d co apr-util

All those commands fetch recent source code from ASF repository. This
ensures, that you're using latest source code. Most of the problems,
that you noted in other e-mails (enabling ssl, no .deps file, etc.) come
  from the fact, that you use flood release 0.4. When you will use CVS
repository, then you'll get 1.2-dev which has a lot of problems
resolved. After looking at your e-mails, it looks like all your problems
will be solved by simple CVS fetch.

Having said all that, I'm not sure if CVS is still working for
httpd-test tree. I recall, that we were moving to Subversion. Anyone can

I'll be back for development soon (just couple of days), so I'll sort
all those administrative things out ASAP.

Jacek Prucia

View raw message