httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Ten" <ser...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject RE: need a custom verify_resp function
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 18:37:28 GMT
Thank you for your help, Jacek.

As it was suggested, I replaced 'waitfor' with 'acceptcode'. Regarding
removing "global waitfor (flood_round_robin.c)". I think the diff caused
some confusion: that waitfor was a field in the url_t type, and it can't be
removed. I hope the new diff I am attaching (prepared using cvs diff -u)
will be more helpful.

Best regards,
Sergey Ten
SourceLabs