httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Ten" <ser...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject need a custom verify_resp function
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:36:02 GMT
Hello all,

I wonder if someone has already implemented a custom verify_resp function
which checks if the return code equals to a given (can be different from
200)?

Currently flood treats any code returned by http request and different from
200 and 3xx as indication of failure. In our testing we would like to send a
request which is expected to return a specific failure code (e.g. 401), and
treat it as a success if and only if the expected code is returned.

I would like to make sure that this function has not been already
implemented before start coding myself.

Thanks,

Sergey

Sergey Ten