httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Apache-Test subdirectory has moved (again)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:25:00 GMT
hi all...

we (uh, I) kinda messed up during the first migration go-round and
Apache-Test has moved once again, this time to a more svn-compliant
directory structure.  hopefully this will be the final resting place, at
least for a while :)

the Apache-Test/ subdirectory of the perl-framework has migrated to a new
location:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test/trunk

what this means for you is that you need to manually adjust your checkout.
again, I wasn't able to make this happen using anything short of

  $ rm -rf Apache-Test/
  $ svn update

but if you have a better way I'm sure we all would appreciate it.  if you
have any problems with access or permissions, just let me know and we'll get
it sorted out.

and many appologies for making this more painful than it needed to be.

--Geoff