httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Apache-Test subdirectory has moved
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:25:38 GMT

> yay, php docs at perl.apache.org :)

they may be more popular, but I think we still win when it comes to
open-source altruism :)

>> sure.  but what I'm hoping to accomplish is a more coherent set of
>> documentation for Apache-Test that transcends what we've done (and
>> documented well) over in mod_perl-land.  so shuffling things about would
>> help that I think.  you?
>

> I'm all for it!

cool.  I'm going to spend some time over the next few days trying to get
this situated, then.

> should there be Apache-Test/dist too? or should the CPAN distribution be
> sufficient?

we can do that, although http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Test/ is just as
good.  but if we want to mirror the way we do mod_perl then we can have
dist/ as well, no problem.

> also we may want to add a /Apache-Test/snapshot for svn-impaired users.

that's a good idea.  I'll see if I can find the snapshot scripts or talk to
whoever I need to to get that setup.

--Geoff