httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: Apache-Test subdirectory has moved
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:52:25 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

> additionally I think we should have subdirectories for each of the supported
> languages
> /Apache-Test/perl
> /Apache-Test/php
> /Apache-Test/parrot (someday soon)
> and so on.  in fact, it was the need for a home for php-related docs and
> whatnot that prompted this move in the first place ;)

yay, php docs at :)

>>>And maybe moving testing.pod there would be great too.
> yes, specifically under /Apache-Test/perl was what I was going to suggest.

>>and probably a rewrite rule should be added too for those who link
>>directly to that URL.
> good idea.  from an .htaccess file or do we do that in the core httpd.conf?

please refer to the comment at the top of modperl-docs/httpd.conf

>>of course we could avoid all that, by keeping the tutorial where it is,
>>and just add a link from config.cfg to it.
> sure.  but what I'm hoping to accomplish is a more coherent set of
> documentation for Apache-Test that transcends what we've done (and
> documented well) over in mod_perl-land.  so shuffling things about would
> help that I think.  you?

I'm all for it!

should there be Apache-Test/dist too? or should the CPAN distribution be

also we may want to add a /Apache-Test/snapshot for svn-impaired users.

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message